You have no items in your shopping cart.
Georgia Real Estate
- Course Title (click for details)
Georgia "The Works" Package75 Hours
Regular Price: $329.00
This 75-hour package contains our National Real Estate Exam Prep comprised of the major testing formats found in real estate state exam testing and including the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams.
Additional highlights include (2) 100 question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). Our exam prep covers 1,000 questions on real estate content!
Georgia "The Works" Package includes:
- Georgia Mandatory Prelicensing Course.
- National Real Estate Exam Prep - The SMART Guide to Passing.
- MathMaster - Clear and concise review of real estate math.
Georgia Real Estate Pre-licensing Silver Solution75 Hours
Regular Price: $289.00
"The Basic" package has everything you need to fulfill Georgia's real estate education requirement to qualify for sitting for the state exam to become a real estate salesperson.
As an added bonus to the mandatory 75 hours, MathMaster is also included to give you the crash course on real estate math to better ensure your success!
- Georgia Sales Prelicense Course: Study when and where you want with the mobile- and tablet-ready, hassle-free Sales Prelicense course. It has everything needed to satisfy Georgia's state education requirement for a real estate salesperson to qualify to take the state licensing exam. This 75-hour real estate prelicense course is an affordable, hassle-free way to prepare you with the knowledge needed to pass the state exam and begin a successful career in real estate. Highlights include real estate law, finance, ownership, contracts and the transfer and use of property.
- MathMaster: Math is a big part of real estate! Make sure that your skills and knowledge are up-to-date. MathMaster is designed to help you develop strong skills in real estate math--helping to ensure success on your state exam! There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use, and formulas.
Georgia Sales Pre-license75 Hours$249.00
It has everything needed to satisfy Georgia's state education requirement for a real estate salesperson to qualify to take the state licensing exam.
This course is an excellent introduction or review of the fundamentals of completing and presenting Georgia Association of REALTORS form real estate contracts.
Topics include: recognizing problems to avoid when completing contracts; calculating the purchase price of the property; describing the method of payment, including loan financing contingencies; locating and entering the legal description of the property; presenting offers and counteroffers, handling earnest money, preparing special stipulations, and processing residential leases.
Georgia Real Estate - Book OnlyN/A Hours$50.00
Georgia Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession is not only the premier textbook for those wishing to enter the real estate profession; it is also a thorough reference all Georgia real estate professionals should own. Charles J. Jacobus and Thomas E. Gillett cover the basic requirements necessary to obtain a real estate license in Georgia and detail each step in a real estate transaction. The authors’ ability to take complex topics and bring them to life in a practical, useful, and relevant way is unsurpassed!